Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone been badly affected with a spouse that has narcissistic personality disorder?

I have experienced so much emotional trauma from my husband that I believe has NPD. We're not together now but the emotional pain is still very difficult to get over. Our relationship definitely fit the pattern with this disorder of first idealising me, then devaluing me and finally discarding me. Anyone experiencing a similar situation?Has anyone been badly affected with a spouse that has narcissistic personality disorder?
hmm have you thought of the possibility of borderline personality disorder? just an idea...sounds really difficult- I'm sorry. There is help out there for you after being exposed to his issues. Talk to a therapist in your area if that's something you would like to pursue.Has anyone been badly affected with a spouse that has narcissistic personality disorder?
Yes, that is why he is now my EX husband
  • nose mask
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment