Sunday, August 22, 2010

How does your spouse get you into bed?

You know if you don't want to have sex or just aren't in the mood......what does your spouse do to get you ';into bed';? My husband bribes me with chocolate or any other candy.


Just bored and wanted to see out of curiosity





~~JoLynne K~~How does your spouse get you into bed?
My husband doesn't have to do anything, I am ALWAYS ready to go.





But if he isn't in the mood and I am, I tell him ';well why don't you watch tv and I'll just satisfy myself by giving you a B J, you won't even know I'm here...';


This of course always results in him turning the tv off after a few minutes to focus on enjoying what I'm doing for him, and eventually (say after 10-15 minutes of oral teasing) he decides that he is in the mood after all


Works every timeHow does your spouse get you into bed?
My husband don't need to really ask. I'm always in the mood. But it does help if he brings me flowers or buys me something nice. Not that I'm really looking for anything. It's the thought that counts and makes me feel loved.
He cleans up! Thats the sexiest thing in the world to me right now because im always tired from dealing with my 4 year old, 1 year old and im 32 weeks pregnant! So yea cleaning up for me is hella sexy! He got some this morning for doing laundry!!!
He becomes his sarcastic, funny, cocky, self and starts the ';I dare you to not be turned on by this silliness';, works every time.
He starts kissing my neck softly and rubbing my breasts. That drives me crazy and always gets me in the mood.
lol he just starts kissing me and since he knows all my spots he gets me interested pretty darn quick!! ;) i think i would be offended if he bribed or paid me lol
bj works for me everytime
I don't have to be bribed ;) but foreplay always helps!
We don't have to do it in bed. Any place is good enough.
I bust out the oil and toys, makes her smile and get excited
my wife does it for 50 bucks if she not in the mood....then I steal it back when she falls asleep...
my wife doesn't have to do anything...i'm always in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment