Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you turn off your expectations of your spouse because you know for a fact it just isn't...?

going to get better? But you still need to live in the same house and carry on with your life?How do you turn off your expectations of your spouse because you know for a fact it just isn't...?
Cry yourself to sleep. It works for my wife.How do you turn off your expectations of your spouse because you know for a fact it just isn't...?
I hate to be a ';buzz kill';, but I have to ask why you would have expectations of your spouse? Your spouse was what he was when you married him. Why would you expect him to be something different? While life is ';full of surprises';, your spouse shouldn't be one of them. I thought the whole thinking behind getting married to somebody was because you knew (you truly knew) they were right for you.
The real question is why do people live their lives un happy.





IT IS YOUR LIFE.





Do what you want when you want with who you want.





It is your job to make yourself happy, no one else, just you.


If you do it well you may bring some people along for the ride.


Mood is a choice, I choose happy. You should do the same.





Sounds to me like you need a divorce and a real man in your life.
That's no way to live. There are better guys out there.





I never have understood why women or men for that matter settle for what they have. Unless there are kids involved.





By the way... you need to leave your questions open longer. I don't get to answer them sometimes.
HOn... honestly I can almost feel your pain and I'm not even near you. I am sorry that it is that bad. Sigh.... can't you see a speck or even a glimmer of a spark hon????? Please feel free to email me. I know the pain. Sometimes sharing it can make you feel as least some measure of peace. Take care sister.
omg, are we living in the same bad dream i would love to talk to you i thought i was alone, i don't know how except to try hard but if u figure it out pls let me know
I sure hope someone has the answer for you, I am looking for the same thing. I am trying to focus on making myself better and being happy, cannot change him.
I guess you learn to expect nothing therefore you are never disappointed.
Focus on yourself instead of the other person
I'm pretty sure this is the reason they created alcohol.



You picture how bad this person will be in 5-10 years, then today doesn't seem so bad.
aim low.


that way you won't be dissapointed
how sure r u that u satisfy every single thing for him?
im not sure..do we wait for things to get better or are we wasting our lives with the wrong person?

No comments:

Post a Comment