Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to have a deeply internalized hatred for one's spouse's twin's significant other?

My husband is an identical twin, and I loathe his twin brother and this twin brother's girlfriend. I can't really figure out why, but I get extremely fired up just hearing about them or seeing them. Why could this be? It doesn't make any sense and is difficult for me to deal with, because I know it's not rational.Is it normal to have a deeply internalized hatred for one's spouse's twin's significant other?
';It doesn't make any sense';, means that they haven't done anything.


Hating is hurting you and your relationship and it is coming from you simply, because he is your husband's twin. Yes. Find out what you are thinking and why you are threatened, fearful or jealous. C. :)!!Is it normal to have a deeply internalized hatred for one's spouse's twin's significant other?
Maybe somethings to do with you past lives ,but let me tell you that's when you thinks bad , bad energy will be created around you and when you thinks good , good energy will be created around you ,to much bad energy is not good for humanity.
I would wonder if you see in his twin issues that you don't like to deal with in your husband and becasue he's not your husband it's easier to dislike them in his brother?? ABout the girl friend maybe you think that she brings out these issues that you dislike in your husband and see in his brother. That may not be it but it sounds like it could be an answer to me. Hope that it helps.
i think you are jealous of the twin relationship
too many details are needed here to even begin to answer--I suggest you talk to someone you trust who knows everyone, or even consider a therapist. How about discussing with your husband???
Could you be jealous of the close bond your husband experiences w/ his twin??? It's true that most twins feel exceptionally close to their twin in ways they don't ever feel towards other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment