Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would you choose? A kinky weekend alone with your spouse/lover or?

a week on a cruise ship full of elderly people with announcements (that run every 30 mins for) Bingo! Bingo Bingo in the Main Lounge?What would you choose? A kinky weekend alone with your spouse/lover or?
just give me some 'blue-haired' RICH geriatric hottie goodness!What would you choose? A kinky weekend alone with your spouse/lover or?
Boy, that's a whole argument in a single question!


Don't tell him he's unreasonable for wanting to have a cruise, just explain that it's not your idea of fun. Ask if he could see YOUR idea as fun. Come up with compromises--like a nice hotel room with a jacuzzi, in some local where you can get out of bed sometimes and site-see. Or hike. Or fish. Or play bingo!
as much as i love bingo (yuck), i will have to force myself to spend a kinky weekend alone with my lover. somebody has to, might as well be me.
I'd take the cruise because that would turn into a kinky week with no work and good food %26amp; drinks. We only have to leave the room when we choose to ;-)





Plus there's something about the ocean.
I prefer being tied to the bed and pleased for 48 hours. Hell I'd even switch roles and surprise him BIG TIME with a new str*p on toy (was planning to anyways)...





F*ck the beige crowd....
kinky weekend
None of the above. I'd rather have a kinky week with my lover on a cruise ship. YES!!!!
both are boring give me another choice....i would like to go to my moms house
Given the state of my marriage, i'm with Opie: Give me the grey women!
kinky weekend (and i will bring the lube)
Kinky weekend...thank you!
a kinkyyy weekend with the man always makes me happppy!
Can i spend it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment