Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How did you tell your significant other/spouse you were pregnant?

And was it a planned thing, or woopsies?How did you tell your significant other/spouse you were pregnant?
After thinking I was pregnant I took 4 test within 3 days and all of them were positive. When I got ready to tell my boyfriend I called him into the bathroom and said, I have something to tell you then I handed him the test. It was unplanned but we're as happy as can be.


Be creative or just tell him.How did you tell your significant other/spouse you were pregnant?
It was totally not planned, but we had both been saying that we had wanted a baby.





I woke up before him (typical) and I just decided to take the last test I had at the house (I knew but had been getting negatives for almost a month so he doubted I was). I laid it on the bed next to him and when he woke up and came out to the living room, he said he saw it but didn't look at it so I made him go back in the room and look at it. He was in total disbelief and thought that I had one of the other girls that I know that are pregnant come over and pee on the stick, so he went out and bought a TWO PACK and made me take them both a few hours apart. He was so happy after though and would not take his hand off my belly. When we went to bed that night he held me (with his hand still on my belly) and said ';I love you two.'; Cutest thing ever!
Well mine was obviously unplanned lol.


At the time when I found out, my boyfriend and I had broken up. My sister had to leave him a voice mail telling him ';umm.. sarah is pregnant, please callback asap.';


I was so shocked at the time.


but yeah, it was all crazy.


but glad we got back together!
I was going to wait until he got home from work but an hour after the clinic confirmed i was pregnant I started gushing blood. He happened to call me and asked what was wrong so I had to tell him. But things turned out ok, I'm 37 weeks with a baby boy today.
it was planned. and i just told him to his face =) it takes two to make a baby so why should i feel coy.

No comments:

Post a Comment