Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you have your own personal credit card that your spouse isn't allowed to use?

Mine's American Express with electronic-only statements. I don't leave home without it. Do you have your own personal credit card that your spouse isn't allowed to use?
Yes I do have , I make all questionable expenses using this card and even bill come to me directly. Such expenses are gifts to Gf , a occasional dinner with GF etc ! Do you have your own personal credit card that your spouse isn't allowed to use?
My spouse doesn't use our credit cards, so it doesn't matter. I carry all of them, and he only uses them for big ticket items, and when I say to him ';take this card to pay with';. Other than that, he just uses his debit card.
It's a Visa check card that's linked to my secret checking account which I fill with direct deposit from a portion of my paycheck.
All of our finances are separate, separate accounts, credit cards, etc. My husband pays all the bills except for groceries and daycare that I pay.
I have a work card that only I am allowed to use, but it's only for work related expenses.
We have one joint credit card, and we each have our own card (makes buying presents for each other without the other knowing easier).
no credit cards just a bank account, i learned the hard way you can never be too safe...
No- when we got married 12 years ago, mine became OURS. We share everything financially. There is no reason for us to do it any differently!
No, we didn't worry about things like that. But neither did we worry about whether our finances were totally melded. It just wasn't an issue.
We each have our own personal credit cards, but my husband pays both.


We don't ask what we bought or argue about finances ever.
I have a whole damn bank account that he doesn't know about........You can never be too safe:)
Ha..Yes I do! We each have one shared and the others are our own for private use but then those we are each required to pay on our own.
certainly....






yup i also have my own checking and saving ,,
No.
Yes
No. We're more open and trusting than that.
My dude has ZERO access to my cards or bank account.
no but u have the right idea
I have no credit cards at all.


My spouse has some but I never use them


  • rimmel
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment