Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you and your spouse deal with the last chip?

When there is one chip left in the bag, do you:


1. just grab it first and eat it


2. wait, and let the other person take it


3. ask the other person ';do you mind if i have the last chip?';


4. tell the other person ';the last chip is for you, go ahead';


5. it doesn't matter because you're not really into chips so you don't care.


6. otherHow do you and your spouse deal with the last chip?
6. other, we argue back and forth for 10 minutes. ';no you have it'; ';no you, i dont want it i swear'; ';no its ok i want you too have it'; until finnally we are both so disgusted with our curtosey that neither of us want the stupid chip.How do you and your spouse deal with the last chip?
well, I'm not really into chips, but I think the nice thing to do is just say, ';oh no there's only one chip left'; and if the other person hurries and grabs it then they must have wanted it real bad, no biggie. if the other person kinda shrugs or doesn't seem to care, then I will eat it.


on the other hand, if I was really craving that last chip and I hadn't really eaten very many but the other person had been stuffing his face I would totally grab the last chip and eat it. : )
6. Other.





My husband always offers me the last of everything. He's a gentleman.





That being said, most of the time I let him have it instead of taking it myself, so...





For him, 6.


For me, 4.
sometimes it just depends on how bad i ant it.but i try to put my mate first . There was a saying maybe this will help you its what i use to help me.You can tell if you love some one because you will be willing to give them your last bite are your last sip you need to decide
Since my wife never eats chips, that only leaves me fighting with the other seven kids in the house. It is a battle royal for the last chip.
4.


and sometimes 6, which would be that there are always crumbs and little broken ones on the bottom, which my husband has no interest in. He makes fun of me for eating every bit of them.
6. The last chip is crumbs and my son can have them. I'm not married and I'm not into crumbs. lol Now, the FIRST chip? I'm probably going to fight someone for that. lol
I ask who in the hell has been eating all of the chips.......then I go to the store to get some more.....maybe I'll get some french onion dip to go with it this time.....hmmmm
1. if hes not home


2. if im not really feeling like eating chips at the moment
Unfortunately my kids handle this one, the last chip is always gone before I even realize it--gluttonous little twits--LOL
4, I always offer the last of whatever it is unless she offers first.
6, I go and get another bag of chips.
3
5
4 for both of us.
#4














I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED
5


I prefer popcorn.
Other--


We always split it.
i would do 4
We break it in half.
5.





We actually almost never have chips int he house b/c I am not a fan but if we did have them and I did like them then my response would be:





4

No comments:

Post a Comment