Sunday, August 22, 2010

Drivers license and spouse in the military?

I know my husband doesnt have to change his drivers license, at least that is what he told me but do i? We just moved out of state, I would really like to keep my old oneDrivers license and spouse in the military?
Try seeing if you can reapply over the web.Drivers license and spouse in the military?
Me and my husband didn't change ours either. We kept our state of residence Louisiana, so we never changed ours. Check with your local DMV and they should tell you what you are exempt from as a military dependent. Every state is different. Where state are you in now?





Oh yeah , my husbands is good until he gets out of the Army. I can renew mine by mail.
as a military spouse you should also be able to keep your out of state license.

No comments:

Post a Comment