Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I get a military spouse ID at any base/post?

I am recently married to a Marine, and currently the closest military base is actually an Army post. Is it possible to get my ID card there?Can I get a military spouse ID at any base/post?
yes but call ahead of time to make sure 1) they have an ID office and 2) you have all you paper work straightCan I get a military spouse ID at any base/post?
As long as your paperwork is in order, it doesn't matter what military installation your on
Yes if all your paperwork is in order.
Yes as long as he is with you or if not then a Power of Attorney and a Form DD1172.
Yes. As long as you have your marriage license and IDs. I had my sponsor with me, so it was a little faster. So if you CAN take your spouse, do so. I know sometimes it's hard. My husband is a Marine and I got my ID on a Naval Base.
Yes Ma'am, being retired Army we normally go to an Air Force Reserve base for my wife to renew her ID.








SFC


US Army


Retired
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment