Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How did you meet your spouse/partner/ or person you are in a relationship with?

I went to a Halloween costume party with my dad, so he'd have somebody to walk home with. Happily this party had people my age so I didn't have to be gawked at too much. He was in a firefighter uniform, a real one, and so I was interested from the start since I was in training to be an EMT at one point. My memory of events is pretty hazy thanks to the ';witches' brew';, but I remember talking with him and my dad for a while, and then my dad left to talk to somebody else. My guy got all ticked off at a weirdo in a pimp outfit for spilling beer on me...All the people started hollering when he kissed me...At the end of the night he had trouble programming my number into his phone so I had to do it for him...he called me an hour later, at three in the morning, and we talked until the hangovers set in.


Then the next day I was really happy it was cold outside because I got to wear a scarf and hide all my bright purple hickey marks.


We've been together four months now.How did you meet your spouse/partner/ or person you are in a relationship with?
At Chuck e. Cheese's, lol. We were both workers and couldn't stand eachother at the beginning. Then time went by and we got to know one another better and now, we're ENGAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment