Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you and your spouse communicate amorous interest prior to arousal?

This question is probably not for the newlyweds. If you don't consider yourself as such then do you find it difficult to gauge the interest of your spouse? If they aren't aroused and you are do you feel comfortable showing it? Have you ever found out they were but you missed some mystical window before their interest wained because you didn't read the signs? Is there a body language that supersedes spoken word at play here?How do you and your spouse communicate amorous interest prior to arousal?
After 9 years of marriage I can tell just by two things... if she takes a bath before bed it means that I am not getting any because she has no plans to take a shower before work. If she has not bathed I stand a better chance because she has already planned to take a shower before work... if she has not shaved her legs within the last week.... I know that I am not going to get any... if she comes to bed in the flannel-polka-dot PJ's, I know I am not getting any... now when she comes to bed wearing the satin baby-doll or announces that she is going to ';relax'; in bed and it is no later than 8:00PM... then I am in baby! I don't know if those are signs for you, but that is how I know... Oh Yeah, and if I blow some coin and we take a weekend getaway... then I know that she will wear me out!How do you and your spouse communicate amorous interest prior to arousal?
cute answer

Report Abuse



lol I will tell you something funny. Please take it in the correct context. I once told my husband: If I am not listening or I dont notice just come up to me and stick your d*ck in my ear....that'll get my attention! You have to remember we have a very funny sense of humor with each other....





My hints for you? If all else fails: ask. If you would rather: seduce her.
I am usually always in the mood for trying. My husband knows all he has to do is be nice to me throughout the day and maybe give me some gentle rubs to get me aroused. He does tell me when he wants it and I tell him. We have no problems sharing that with each other. We both enjoy sex.
It really varies on personality, but generally just keep an eye on their eyes, and if you notice them ';noticing'; you, then that's a good hint.





Yeah, I've missed that window of opportunity. It sucks.





The best thing to do is, when you're in the mood, try to get them in the mood without words (i.e. just start kissing, nibbling, whatever turns them on) and see if that will take them anywhere. If I've discovered anything, it's that blatantly asking for it will never get anywhere.
i just feel out the situation. one thing leads to another without much thinking. usually he takes the lead though. i'll pretty much will follow. i'll admit the last time i wasn't so much in the mood because my period was all messed up. we haven't really had sex when i was on my period even though it was late stages of it. i just felt weird. he had to assure me. i mean, i like sex. i like being with him. being close to him. once i was assured i was okay though. next time that happens i probably won't resist. but, yeah it's definitely all about body language. as soon as he starts kissing me, i'm in the mood.
Well, I have been married over 6 years now, we lived together for 3 prior to that, so we have been together long enough now to be able to pick up on these nonverbal signs..... I have it easier than my Hubby because he is extremely transparent!!! :) lol Me on the other hand, I try to call him during lunch and drop subtle hints, just to prepare him for what's ahead!! Then when we get home, I will usually want to delay dinner and go take a bath..... I have noticed that he knows that this is a sign because he will usually say something like, ';I know what you would like, a nice massage';..... Any other given time, I don't receive that kind of offer!! :) As I am writing this, it seems like it would be so much easier just to put it out there, but I guess that is part of the excitement after you have been together so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment