Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If a celebrity was flirting with your spouse?

What would you do? Would you act any differently because it's a celebrity, than from a normal person?





Also what if it was Miley Cryus who was flirting with your boyfriend?If a celebrity was flirting with your spouse?
i'd Beat her down...then ask for her autograph and a pic...but she might be a little out of it and bloody so i'd wait for her to come to before doing the whole pic and autograph thing-lolIf a celebrity was flirting with your spouse?
well i don't have a husband so i'll answer the miley cyrus question





if she did then i wouldn't care because she's no threat to me. She isn't a good person and even if she was pretty, her personality makes her ugly on the outside. My boyfriend would probably be making fun of her the whole time she's flirting with him, and she's so clueless, she wouldn't know. cool question:) star!
i would go madder. i mean, it annoys me how celebraties think they are so much more better than everyone else. so they would probably think that would give them the right to flirt with other peoples boyfriends! but yeah id go mad, id want to hit her whoever she was, especially if it was miley cyrus!
Well I wouldn't do anything. If my significant other was flirting back in a way that bothered me I'd walk out - it wouldn't matter who the other person is, famous or not I would expect my SO to be loyal.
I am not married, but if a woman like Paris Hilton was flirting, she would go to her next celebrity event bald. If Miley cyrus was flirting with him I would smack her so hard she would turn into Hannah montana and back again.
i'm single at the moment but i would punch them in the face. unless it was a celebrity i like.





miley cyrus i would punch in the face in a heart beat.
the only difference between me and a celebrity is that they have money because we both have fans, so i would just treat them like a normal person and cause a huge sence
I would tell Hannah Montana, ';Back off, you're not 18 yet. You can't have the best of both worlds.';





I know... such a lame joke.





=)
I don't care. If she's cute then the three of us can head back to her penthouse. And, Miley is way to young to even gain intrest from my spouse. LMAO
I would have no problem. I would be jealous, but I would wait till he made his move, or not. If he made his move, so would I. My foot on his backside as he heads out the door.
Flirting is flirting and I won't care is its a celebrity or the President.
I hate Miley Cyrus but 'nobody perfect'


haha lame I know. Eh, dunno probably


kick her lameee **** :)
If it was miley cyrus, then I'd just ask to do a threesome. And I don't think she would even be interested. He'd be too ';intelligent'; for her.
i wouldnt care b/c most celebs r too scandalous for him to take them seriously and i would kick the **** out of miley because she just looks annoying
My boyfriend hates Miley Cyrus !
how many times am i going to see questions about Miley Cryus


i should just start asking for money..
I would be flattered because it would show what an attractive spouse I had.





Bt, if it was Miley, I would shoot her.
i would slap her and say shes a terrible singer--only cuz its true. nothing to do with the boyfriend part.
dont have a spouse but if i did i would treat them the same











miley cyrus is an idiot so i hate her
Hit them, and if they were a celebrity yes I would act different, I'd hit them harder!
i wouldn't care. i would if it went further than just flirting. I don't like Miley so I wouldn't care.
I'd react the same as any other person. Laugh at them and say ';have fun trying but he's completely committed to me';.
im a boy so if iley cryus was flirting with me i wud be thinking


1) what will her current bf doto me?!?!? ahrrrrrrrrrr!


2) Score!
nothing trust your spouse they should put them in there place it there job come with the trust
If it was Miley Cyrus, I would Kick her dumb @ss
I dont have a spouse
my b/f is 55 so I doubt Miley Cyrus would be interested
If Miley Cyrus Was Flirting With My Boyfriend I'd Be Like You Have a Boyfriend Girl
Oh man,,, lol!





Poor Miley
Pfft. Take her
i would tell dude to back off and that this woman is already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment