Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is Craft time a great way to spend time with your spouse?

My husband and I sat down yesterday and made Turkey Art from tracing out the shape of our hand on construction paper.





Husbands do you enjoy craft time?Is Craft time a great way to spend time with your spouse?
jen, you forgot about using the strawberries as the 'paintbrushes' lmao





have to remind thay girl of everything jj.Is Craft time a great way to spend time with your spouse?
I am not a husband but have one. I think if both people like the craft or activity anything can be fun to do together. We do crafts, gardening, home improvement projects all kinds of things together as both a couple and a family. It is fun, healthy and a great way to bond and become closer.





We also cook together, since he is a chef and we ran a restaurant together, it is a great way that we bond. Activities are a good way to teach each other a new skill.





It does not make a guy gay and someone who says that has security and self esteem issues.
One thing that we do, it's not exactly crafts like that, but then again it is; we cook together. We often create our own meals and our son is apart of the meal making process. My fiance loves this, and most of the time is the one who makes the suggestions of what we should cook and wants to try new spices and things.
My wife wants me to make floor art. She says I can use this vacuum machine to remove the dirty and debris from the floor. She thinks it will make the house look so much more artsy. Personally, I think she should find her own arts and crafts hobbies to pursue and I can find my own without her assistance.
LOL.. yeah, give them super glue and feathers...and sit back to enjoy the show... hahaha.. like giving a cat a ball of yarn... don't forget to tell him he has something on his lips (so he rubs it and glues them shut).. .:) Hmmm... wonder why I'm divorced?
OMG...your husband must really love you, how sweet. Do you two do fruit baskets and quilts for shut-ins. Whata team....LOL





';Every woman wants a crafty man in her life.'; Thats so cute, I'm jealous.
My husband would be running the other direction, he doesn't even like to color with the grandkids.
Why dont you take that craft time into the bedroom and make it more interesting!





Wooohoooo! I think craft time would be welcomed by alot of husbands if that were the case. LOL
some guys actually enjoy that kinda time. Mine does occasionally because its not about what we are doing, its just good for a laugh and some time together.
Sure I do. Any activity I can do with my wife that takes my mind off of how much I truly despise her deep down inside is a good one.
I used to smoke a couple of doobers before craft time.





EDIT: Oh wow, man, I knew Irky and I had a connection, man.
My husband would think I was crazy if I asked him to have craft time.
We never had craft time, but I would not be opposed to it. It seems like comfort food, only it won't make me fat. We did do coloring books together, that was fun.
Sorry, not a chance am I doing craft time unless it's with my children.
our 'craft time' involves hersheys syrup and whipped cream drawing!! ;)
Nothing says love like Elmer's Glue and a knitting needle to the thigh.
If your into that sort of thing. Not me. I like playing in the dirt.
ummmm never have...never will.
yeah...if he's gay!
when you're stoned that sounds like the perfect way to pass the time..
It's not my first choice. But, if she asked I'd do it.
lol ... we finger painted once

No comments:

Post a Comment