Sunday, August 22, 2010

Has anyone met a spouse or significant other thru a site like match or eharmony?

not being rude, but are there 'normal' people on those sites or are there a lot of weirdos and psychos. If you did try it did you come across any crazy people?Has anyone met a spouse or significant other thru a site like match or eharmony?
yup, plenty of normal ppl on those sites. plenty of psychos too. i dated some of them. more psychos than in real life but i didn't have much experience in real life.





just remember to be careful and always meet in a public place, etc etc ad nauseum. seriously tho, be safe.Has anyone met a spouse or significant other thru a site like match or eharmony?
I don't know what you consider ';weirdos and psychos,'; but in my personal opinion, the ratio on the dating sites is about proportional to the general population.





I am currently dating a man I met on Match.com and we're both psycho and loving every minute of it.
Yes there are normal people on them. I met my now finacee on yahoo personals. I really liked the site. There were lots of local people. I really didn't meet and crazy people. Of course people would message you that you weren't interested in be it age, or what have you, but being able to sort through all of that online made it nice.
Yes there are lots of normal people on those sites. I've met many. Dated a few and married one. There are some weirdos though so you've got to be careful. Jump on and meet people. I used match.com and was quite pleased.
I did E-harmony and Match. You meet all kinds of people on those sites. Some good and some just out there. What I did is check out Craigs list and Yahoo Personals. I found my current husband on Craigslist. Strange but true.
My uncle met a lady on there and now they're engaged to be married, and I love her to bits =) It does happen!
I have complete faith in e-harmony, I was matched through them all I can say is WOW they did a fantastic job....
my husband and i met on yahoo personals. we have been married almost a year now.
I met my husband on yahoo! although it was in a chat room.

No comments:

Post a Comment