Sunday, August 22, 2010

Married people, and those in longterm relationships. What bothers you about your spouse?

Okay, we all know no one is perfect in every way like marry poppins, but


what are some things your spouse does that you don't like such as bad habits, or anything?


Is it bad enough that you are thinking of breaking up your relationship?Married people, and those in longterm relationships. What bothers you about your spouse?
She cannot budget money and we are constantly living paycheck to paycheck.





If the ';Marriage Genie'; granted me one wish, that would be to fix it.





Nobodys perfect and I would never leave my wife over money.Married people, and those in longterm relationships. What bothers you about your spouse?
He won't have wild orgies or drink much at parties.... I can't get a single night with him in Tijuana... Party pooper...





Kidding...





He is an all around good guy, I can't complain because I am sure I do little things that bug him and he has yet to ever mention them, I think he deserves the same. :)
VERY easily irritated; Can be a ';do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do'; kind of person; double-standard; throws our age difference (she's older) in my face sometimes. It's bad enough where I told her we are going to counseling. But I'm not perfect myself.
I don't like that she is an atheist, but she is really a wonderful lady and a great wife, and most of all, I do love her, so I will stay.
When he eats his cereal, he smacks on it really loudly. It's not a divorce-worthy thing.
His unibrow





But I still love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment