Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How and when did you know you were going to marry your spouse?

I was just wondering when you knew your current spouse was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.





Thanks people! God Bless :)How and when did you know you were going to marry your spouse?
When we were spending more time together than apartHow and when did you know you were going to marry your spouse?
after an hour after i met him, I was 14. now i am 23 and happily married. He is my best friend. We got engaged when i was 14 as a joke of course and he was older then me and he ended up dating someone else and i always told him when i am older ur going to marry me. We stayed friends and then he moved away and we stayed in contact for awhile and then one day i got a text on my phone saying its time to get married. Little did i know it was the man of my dreams. He had just got done with school and got my number from my brother.
The first time I laid eyes on him. I was at the fair with my friend, and I saw him looking at a painting. I told my friend on the spot, ';THAT is the man I'm going to marry';....and I did, one week later.





That was in 1989, we're celebrating our 20th anniversary this July :)
I knew within a few months. When it is real, it doesn't take long to know. I just had to wait and make sure we were on the same page with major issues, then I proposed and now we have been married 3 years.
After about a month or two of dating I knew. It wasn't a sudden revelation, but rather a gradual realization.
I loved him so much! One day he nervously said ';I'm gonna marry you one day, you know that?'; and I just laughed because it was so cute.
I curse that moment of temporary insanity every so often.
';Well she was just seventeen, if you know what I mean,


And the way she looked was way beyond compare


how could I dance with another


when I saw her standing there?';
With in the first month.A life time ago best choice i ever made.
first day i say him! i was 18, and naive, divorced now!
I knew on about Jul 10 or 11

No comments:

Post a Comment