Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some of your reasons for witholding sex from your spouse?

What reasons do u have? What are some of your reasons for witholding sex from your spouse?
well let's see....


if there are problems in a relationship it all spills over into the bedroom at least for me. I have two modes--on and off---and man once you turn the switch off it's practically impossible to turn it back on....if I am on though I am ON and want it all the time.


I faced this with all my exes...towards the end of each relationship I just stopped desiring sex---I didn't cheat--but I didn't want them either. This makes you susceptible to cheating though---other people start to look good and the whole thing is just bad.


If your facing this with your spouse I would suggest to try reigniting the fire asap--the ore itme that passes the worse it gets...





LOL


';I don't withhold sex b/c I am NOT a prostitute...LoL


What a closed ended...B/W statement...


Well personally I don't have sex simply because I exist with someone--I have existed with someone who I loved dearly but the emotions changed---it turned into a diferent type of love---therefore the sex patterns changed.


I do it because I WANT to...and I want to b/c they make e feel special, loved and cherished. If the relationship is swiss cheese...my emotions run cold--and for most of us sex is an emotional experience...a form of expression and communication.


If other forms of communication are problematic--then sex usually follows.What are some of your reasons for witholding sex from your spouse?
Let me tell you what happens when either of the spouse with hold sex. There is a big chance that the partner who is the target would do the following





1. Loose interest in the spouse with holding


2. Turn to find the answer some where else


3. Feel bad and will find a substitute if this a pattern


4. If this continues and sex is very important to the target, the target will look into divorcing the with holding partner





I tell you that it is not a good thing. I read somewhere on youtube some one said ';I make love because I love my spouse'; ';I do not give/have sex because he/she did some thing for me because I am NOT a prostitute';





I think anyone who think with holding is a good idea should read this again,





';I make love because I love my spouse'; AND ';I do not give/have sex because he/she did some thing for me because I am NOT a prostitute';









I'm going to be very honest, I have never withheld sex from my husband. In fact I couldn't see doing that. Sometimes I'm just not as up for it as he is, but we still have sex, and it works the other way too. It's not that we feel obligated, by any means, it's just that even when one of us is tired or has had a rough week, we kinda just like to give the other whatever we can. I know it may sound goofy, but I think there are two places I as a wife, never take revenge on my husband, one is the bedroom and the other is the kitchen. I've never withheld sex, and I have never decided not to cook for him simply because I thought he deserved it. I know many women would disagree with me, but I guess I think those things are too important to bring any kind of disrespect to. We have been married almost 4 years and have never had a fight that has lasted longer then a few hours, and those are really rare. We love and respect eachother and keep some things sacred. :-) Hope it helped.





** also I dont have sex with him because he does something right, t's because I love him, so I dont decide Im going to stop when he does something wrong
If I am sick in bed barfing with the flu then I say no...nor do I think I look all that attractive to have sex with.





Otherwise...normal circumstances and if I am just not in the mood and he is...I just do it anyway. I would not like to be turned down and I am sure he wouldnt either. Just give it up...it's not that hard :)





If we are fighting and he's being an a-hole I dont have sex with him either..but then in that situation we're neither one of us really wants to have sex anyway.
When I used to, it was because I was tired of not having my feelings heard. He thought that he was the only one allowed to experience pain and that he was so perfect, how could I possibly be hurt by something he did? Not true, of course...but his inability to listen to me reall made me unable to be sexual with him at all. That was a long time ago. We're still together now because we worked it through.
You shouldn't withhold sex for any reason. If you find you need some sort of ';discipline'; to get desirable behavior from your spouse, find another means. If you keep this up he will either find sexual gratification elsewhere or your relationship will fall apart. Do these sound like good options?
The sad part about this question is that a lot of women think that by withholding sex from their man for whatever reason will get him to come around. In fact, the opposite holds true. Men can go without sex. Believe it or not. We are not all simpletons that think with our little richard.


We know when our wives/gf's are holding out on us. We are not stupid. Why do you think so many men stray?
His boorish behavior turns me off, and when he's trying to be romantic, it's obviously fake... he's a huge turnoff. I'm not withholding. I'm just disgusted.
Actually I don't. He does. I think the only time I've not done it was when I was either feeling sick or just felt like a fat pig %26amp; didn't want to be seen naked at that moment.
There are non if you want to withhold sex you should not be married.
It is a complete turn off to have some desperate horny man messing with you all the time.
I'm tired


I have a headache


I'm on the rag....

No comments:

Post a Comment