Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How did you meet your spouse?

and was it love at first sight?How did you meet your spouse?
At a friends Barbecue Summer Party.





I'm not sure it was love at first sight but there definitely was a connection the second I looked into his eyes and he was so easy to talk to and was a great listener. How did you meet your spouse?
We met through a friend. Talked on the phone for a couple of weeks. He would tell me that he wasn't going to say a word to me when we met but would just kiss me. Didn't really have any intentions of having a relationship. I drove about 45 minutes away to meet him one night. When I got there I called him and told him I just pulled up. He came outside and i got out of my car. It was snowing. Hard enough to be beautiful but not stormy. We met under the street light in the snow. We didn't say anything. We smiled at each other and he grabbed me and gave me the most amazing kiss of my life. It was like a fairytale:)

No comments:

Post a Comment