Sunday, August 22, 2010

Question Eighteen: If your spouse walked around naked in the yard and in the neighborhood…?

…and said he just liked feeling “free,” would you be upset, or would you agree with him and take off your clothes too?Question Eighteen: If your spouse walked around naked in the yard and in the neighborhood…?
Therapy and watch that Fire proof movie together.Question Eighteen: If your spouse walked around naked in the yard and in the neighborhood…?
My husband was running around in broad daylight in our yard the other day in his boxer briefs and of course I was upset, it is just one more sign of him not giving a damn about anything.





EDIT: Now naked in the backyard where only the moon gets a moon, you betcha, both of us butt naked!
this is absolutely not normal......he can do so inside the house but of course not in the neighbourhood.


on a personal note, check with a few things. people do such weird activities under the following circumstances:





1. when we want to show people that we are frustrated and i want to free out of where i am right now.


2. want to portray an incorrect picture of the people living with him / her.


3. it is a way of saying i am not happy and let me break free.





i would suggest talk to your spouse about all this and see what he has to say. did u n otice any recent changes in his behaviour or somethign like that. watch out for changes.
Here in Dallas, a seventy year old man was arrested for naked gardening in a fairly private area of his yard two weeks ago. So no, I wouldn't join. I don't mind if he does, so I wouldn't be upset. I just don't like jail.
Sweetie, your always welcome to walk around naked, and I even like it when your leaning over the fence talking to the hot neighbors. But I feel the need to draw the line you take it to the front yard.
';We're going streaking!!! Through the quad and into the gymnasium';





Honey is KFC open???
I would go inside and start writing out apology cards to send to all my neighbors and also go shopping for thick thick drapes because I would never want to leave the house again out of embarrassment.
i do that around the house now. from the waist up. and i have a high fence for my sunbathing over the summer. :))
Neither.


I learned long ago to not be embarrassed by the actions of others, even my friends or partner.


That doesn't mean I want to embarrass myself, however.
If I lived in your neighborhood I would be pissed that I might see his man junk while walking the dog.
know i would lock the door to the house and call ever one


and say come and look at this nut. even the news paper.
I would just jump in and join her. There is nothing more natural than swinging free while walking.
I would be a bit upset....you can be free, but not in a neighborhood where children are.
I had to stop one neighbor complained.If he moves I will be up on my roof naked singing ';bornfree';.
I would have him tested for LSD because that's the only way that's going to happen, lol.
I would put him in a mental hospital
he could be arrested for this. OMG what if there are children outside I think he need professional help
so u are telling me that is wrong to do
  • nose mask
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment