Friday, August 20, 2010

IF YOU KNOW FOR A FACT! that your spouse cheated and you tried to work things out?

and was back together, would you have second thoughts about oral sex with your spouse?IF YOU KNOW FOR A FACT! that your spouse cheated and you tried to work things out?
Hell yeah! I am not putting my mouth on someone who has strayed! You don't know who the other person is, or who that person has been with. That is disgusting. How do you know that your spouse isnt still cheating? How do you know if it's only been one person? Don't do it.IF YOU KNOW FOR A FACT! that your spouse cheated and you tried to work things out?
If I knew for a fact that he cheated I wouldn't be with him.





If I had suspicion and decided to work it out I would have trouble getting closer to him until I truly believed him and trusted him.





But clear proof that he cheated would make it next to impossible to do that with him, I would hate him. (I wouldn't be able to stop myself from hating him)
nope. i would never go back and it would never work. if i did, the only sex we would be having would be phone/camera sex.





life is too short to go on the cheater wheel again with the same fool.
If I knew for a fact he cheated on me, I would have second thoughts about any kind of sex with that person.
Ummmm, Yes for sure you never know who that person slept with and the list just keeps on going you know what I mean. Have them get tested, if they love you they will
mmm in the beginning yeah definetely, but after time maybe i would be able to do it
  • rimmel
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment