Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the longest fight / bad times you had with your spouse?

How long did it go?What is the longest fight / bad times you had with your spouse?
The first five years of my marriage was a living hell. Then we grew up, and the second five years has been bliss!What is the longest fight / bad times you had with your spouse?
I've always felt like my husband and I have a great relationship. We've been married 13 1/2 years. We have spats from time to time that only last a day or less, which I think is normal. However, we moved to a town/state that I hate and I'm miserable here. He likes it and consequently we've been fighting off and on for two monthes now. Today was the worse. I feel sick about the direction our relationship is going and I'm not really sure what to do about it. :(
My fiance and I have had some pretty stupid fights and some not so stupid. The longest one we had though was at least 3 months long. It was always over why I wouldn't move in with him before we got married for good. I would stay for a week or two but go back home. Then, he got stationed 1500 miles away and then it really escalated because he didn't know if we could make it. Thankfully we are still going strong but he is still there for another 10 months.
.........';12 years';..........
i'm not married but the longest fight i had with my boyfriend lasted 1 night.
14 years.






21 years ................. that's why we're getting divorced!

No comments:

Post a Comment