Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there days when your spouse or partner gets home that you just run out the door?

and are ready for time to yourself??





I'm SO there, lol. I could really use a nice hot shower and time to relax!Are there days when your spouse or partner gets home that you just run out the door?
Same here! Love my kid to pieces, but we are only human, and when you're the main caretaker of little people (children) you gotta recharge your own battery sometime! My dilema is I want to escape WITH my husband, and re-connect with him. So it's a work in progress...Are there days when your spouse or partner gets home that you just run out the door?
O I would love to take a warm bath without the kids running in the bathroom stripping down trying to get in, I would also like to lay down and take a nap without the baby crawling all over my head, I would like to sit down and watch a good movie without hearing ';mommy we want to watch Dora';...........yep I would like to run out of the door and get a break but then I would feel bad so I guess I'll stick around lol
I'm stuck, my fiance works away from home, and I only see him a few days a month, so I feel like I should spend time with him while he's in, but I will admit once when he was in he was sitting on his computer relaxing, and my son was acting up... so I literally just walked out the door, got in my car and went for a drive, needless to say the whole 15 minutes I managed to escape my fiance was calling me over and over asking where things were and what he should do about this, so my little trip was short lived, but I was proud of myself :)
No...


There are, however, many times when he comes home that I jump on him and pull him into the bedroom ;) Specially now, considering we have so little time before he goes on MSF assignment =(





His hours are so weird that nothing's open by the time he gets home, so if I want ';me'; time it's in the mornings on days when he's home until noon or something of the like. Then, yes, I'm practically making a jailbreak!
Oh yeah! I make sure the house is cleaned, my son is taken care of, their dinner is cooked.....and I runnnnn like the wind. You have to have ';me'; time or your going to go crazy. My ';me'; time is my bi-weekly trip to the local beauty school for a manicure and pedicure on saturdays. It's cheap, relaxing, and I don't have to hear ';Mommy'; every 5 minutes.





I like your question btw.
No, I actually get home 2 hours AFTER him. But once Eli goes to bed, some nights yes, I run out the door a minute after I put him to sleep!!!
LMAO my wife like pounces on me when i get through the door and i just want some time to myself to unwind and at least get a shower
I usually just feed everyone and let them hound him and I hide in my room and watch novelas
I would like to state that I love my child with all of my heart and soul but there are times I need to get the H E L L away from her or I will go batty.
Ugh, the last time was today. That didn't happen. I'm not happy with him at the moment lol

No comments:

Post a Comment