Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know when you are getting on your spouse nerves?

He zones out when I'm talking %26amp; doesn't respond at all. My favorite thing to do when he gets like that is to knock on his forehead %26amp; yell HELLO really loud LOL! Yeah, I'll give ya something to be annoyed about!!How do you know when you are getting on your spouse nerves?
you must be kidding. It doesn't take a brick wall to fall on you when your spouse starts getting tired of you. Everything you do will bug him. He will stay away from home more, not talk to you much, gets annoyed with everything you do.... it's endless. How do you know when you are getting on your spouse nerves?
I don't know. My husband is so laid back he never raises his voice or yells or anything. He is currently laid off work so we are together 24/7 and we still get along great.
When they snap at you or ignore you or act like they don't want to be around you.
wen he ignores me %26amp; watch his Football matches always hangout with his friend doesn't answer my calls ......lots
When they start making you sleep on the couch.
he says ';Allie you're getting on my nerves';

No comments:

Post a Comment