Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you divorce a spouse that wasnt giving sex?

Too little or not often enough are maybe none at all.Is sex a reason to divorce?Would you divorce a spouse that wasnt giving sex?
No, I would go to a cpl therapist. You don't just walk away from a marriage based on not having equal sex drives. There has to be a reason behind the lack of wanting sex. It is Essential to a healthy relationship but not the most important part.Would you divorce a spouse that wasnt giving sex?
tough question cuz of the issue of kids, money, %26amp;%26amp; all that but it would be a HUGE problem. i think sex is important in a relationship and i cant understand why someone who loves you would choose to withold sex if its pleasurable. unless their was a medical reason or they were depressed or something. if there wasn't a good reason i would start to question them %26amp;%26amp; probably suspect they are cheating becus what guy would choose not to have sex. in that case i'd want to leave but i'd try to work it out first.
Maybe. I mean if you need or want it and don't get it from your spouse your just going to find it somewhere else, cheat on and leave your spouse anyhow. What you should do first though is talk to your spouse see why he/she doesn't like it. Maybe they want it as bad but are not good at reading your signs, and giving out there signs. Talk to your spouse communicate. Maybe you need to spice it up a bit. If that don't work then divorce and find someone with your interest.
Women stop responding for these reasons.





1) She feels unattractive


2) She finds you unattractive


3) There is too much energy going into her family and not enough


being given back.





We are really not that complicated. When we are loved we have passion to return. Anytime a man says he is sex-deprived it is a sign of his selfishness. Like a child holding their breath for candy. Seriously sad.
My fiancee has a saying: Sex is only 20% of the relationship, unless you're not getting any...then it's 80%.





I think when two people get married they are making a commitment to make the other person as happy as they can, and having sex and making an effort to make it as interesting and enjoyable as possible is part of the deal. I personally would have difficulty being married to a man who didn't find me sexually appealing.





I think you should try counseling first. Lack of interest in sex can be caused by medical or psychological disorders. Rule those out first. Also, stress is a big sex drive killer. Take all this into consideration before making any decisions.
It happens, but I think that's a reason to talk to your spouse and reinvest in your marriage.





It's the #1 reason men stray and have affairs so it often leads to divorce if nothing is done about it.
It would be for me. I'd try to work through it with them. If it were a medical problem he couldn't help I would try to accept it, but he'd have to be willing to do other things. I don't think I could live without it. A few days is hard to tolerate. I get really crabby.
I would if I thought she was doing it out of spite. But there might be other reasons, such as depression; and if you divorce because you're spouse has become sick then I think you shouldn't expect anyone to stand by you if you get sick.
No because that's no reason to leave the marriage.





Get marriage counseling instead.
YEs....sex...important...you need it...i need it..she needs it..everyone needs it
Yes I would and yes I have. I enjoy making love and it keep a relationship strong.
No, I wouldn't. My marriage isn't based on sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment