Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you ever walked out of the bathroom naked not knowing you had company your spouse let in?

And how long did it take for you to know they where looking at you?Have you ever walked out of the bathroom naked not knowing you had company your spouse let in?
It happens all the time at my house to either my husband or myself and not just because we're walking out of the bathroom it could be any room because we're always undressed at home. .Have you ever walked out of the bathroom naked not knowing you had company your spouse let in?
No but i got changed with the door open not knowing he had a friend over, his friend has now seen me topless(quite embarrassing) but lucky for me i can joke with my hubby about it now. It helped that his mate pretended it didn't happen. Needless to say i always shut the door now even if nobody is here Lol
No, but I've been walking around in a long t-shirt when my husband got home from work with co-workers..and didn't even consider to let me know he'd be bringing people over.
when i was younger i had the company try to get a look at me. there was no accident about it lol. apparently she was my moms friend.
no, but i did walk in on a friend and his wife gettin it on (they even knew i was on my way over), i think they wanted some exhibitionism.... not me though..
Nope, lol that would be funny

No comments:

Post a Comment