Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is your favorite thing bout your spouse?

I sae a question earlier that got me thinking..........what is your favorite thing about the one you married (or will marry)








**For me it's his tender heart. He is very loving and affectionate and I know I am first in his life.What is your favorite thing bout your spouse?
they way she loves me...


they way that there is nothing missing at all in our realtionship..


to hear her laugh coming from another room,,that just makes me smile....watching her prepare herself to get ready for us to go out,,while i am waiting,,she is so so so so sexy and adorable. or waking up in the middle of the night and she is all wrapped up in me with her legs and arms,,and she is sound asleep.feeling safe and comfortable..push back her hair from her gorgeous face and kiss her forehead,and i whisper to her I love her,,and somehow she always hears me and says..I love you more back..while sleeping? she is an amazing woman..i am so so lucky..What is your favorite thing bout your spouse?
My favorite is hard to pinpoint. There are different times and different stages where there are aspect to his personality that I appreciate more than others. At the moment it's his patience. He is so patient and level headed in all the ways that I am not. It makes him an awesome husband, dad, and person.
He is amazing to me. HE treats me like I am the most important person on the planet. His attitude and level of affection doesn't change when we are around his friends. His friends girlfriends even get jealous at the level of affection he shows me.





He makes sure that I don't put myself last. Sometimes I would rather be economical with money and spend it on other people and not get things I need, he intervenes when I do this.





I guess that he appreciates the little things. And shows me on a daily basis.
hes not my husband.. but one day hopefully :)


hes amazing - his kiss melts me


hes the only guy that has ever just laid in bed with me in the morning and tells me that im beautiful even with messy hair no make up :)


but i think my favorite thing is just the way he looks at me and smiles, like nothing else at that moment matters


oh and it helps that he is oh sooo pleasant to look at, dressed or undressed hehehe :) :) sooo sexy
His mind.


Sure he has a great body, but his mind my favourite feature of my Husband.


And his ability to make me feel so safe, secure and happy.





Plus I have to admit, when he washes his truck in his track pants, and topless, my blood starts boiling. Nothing more I like more, than seeing the sun reflect of his body.
I dont have just one favorite thing about my husband.I love everything about him from head to toe and all in between.If i did have to specify then it would defenitely have to be his love for me.Its always there every single day from the day that we met.Constant and unconditional.
Hmmm...





Personality - I love his ';screw what the world thinks'; attitude - he's so confident of himself and his decisions...they aren't always conventional (not too far out there either...) but he's happy to roll that way irregardless of what others may think.





Physically - He's got a great a$s! What more is there to say?
For me it is my fiancee's tender heart, loving eyes, the little I love you notes he leaves around! when he sneaks up behind me and gives me a cuddle and whisper in my ear, I love you1


he is worth his weight in gold.
her @ss in tight dress, her @ss in tight short little mini skirt, her @ss in tight low rise jeans, her @ss in her workout outfit, her @ss in undies, her @ss in thongs, her @ss in g string, and finally, her @ss buck naked.
She was the most loving ,caring ,gentle kind most beautiful ,and unselfish Person I have ever known .


she has been gone now just over a year and i miss her every day .





R.I.P Pati my one and only love.
He is generous. He would give you the shirt off his back to help you out. He will help anyone out and doesn't expect anything in return. I love that about him.





oh yea and when he wears his tool belt to fix something. something about him and his tool belt. i have forgotten about that until i read charli's answer. need to remember that more often..
I have a number of favorite things. But I guess what sticks out most in my mind as my favorite, is his sense of humor. No one ever has made me laugh as long or as hard without trying.
His smile melts me and he is always telling me and showing me how sexy he thinks I am. He's very affectionate and considerate. He makes me feel great about myself. And he makes me a latte every morning :)
The way he plays with our sons. You can literally see his stressful day melt away when they scream ';Daddy!'; as he walks in the door.
He is very loyal. Physically, I love his big muscular arms.
I love how funny he is, and how passionate he is about the things he puts himself to.
Her unwavering faith. She never seems to let things/problems get to her, looks for the positive in every thing.
That he is the most amazing father in the world (possibly biased lol) and I couldn't imagine having kids with anyone else.


We've got five kids.





I love when he kisses my eyes at night or how he says ';I missed you.'; when we're leading up to sex.
He is a good dad. He also has a good sense of humor.





Oh, and his big arm muscles!!! He's very stong and I think that is sexy.
His sense of humor and his ability to tell ';stories';
Her personality, she has a heart of gold. And beautiful brown eyes.
the fact that she doesn't believe in ';SEXUAL OWNERSHIP';... :D
That we are best friends after 23 years together (21 of them married). He is a wonderful man in all ways!
he is caring..he knows i love coffee n he'll go get it for me whenever I ask him..even a 12 am! This gesture just shows me that he really cares for me!!
He's stong and tough, yet sensitive and caring. He knows me inside-out.





And he can fix ANYTHING!!! BONUS!
Carrie, I am trying my best right now to figure that out.
her private area
He's Paycheck!!!! LOL
He spoils me rotten
those rare moments when i feel like she loves me
keep going on you are lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment