Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did you live with your spouse before marriage?

If yes, did it really make a difference in your relationship? I ask because my boyfriend was a little freaked out when I first told him I wouldn't live with him before we were married (religious %26amp; family reasons). He's okay with it now, but I'd love to hear what other people think.


Thanks.Did you live with your spouse before marriage?
We lived apart at first. But when the time came and it came closer to the our wedding and we where looking for our house to buy we moved in together. My wife and I dated for a year and half before moving in together. She lived in South Dakota and I live in Minnesota, so we both took turn driving every other weekend back and forth to each other place, also there was children in the picture. We lived together for three months before we got married. I see not problem with couples living together before marriage, that's the time you start putting your special touch on your place, picking out furniture together, getting use to each others work hours, sleeping patterns and making plans for the rest of your lives. Don't forgot to make time for yourselves to be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment