Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you and your Spouse have a Sunday routine?

We do, Sunday is kind of our day. We watch all the football games (YAY Saints WON!!!) and cook something good that takes a long time. I make cookies or something with my kids, we clean the house while they take naps. My husband calls his dad, I call my best friend. Usually we all stay in pajamas all day and have a fire. I LOVE Sunday.





What's your Sunday routine? What day of the week is your favorite?Do you and your Spouse have a Sunday routine?
That sounds really nice except for the football, no disrespect intended. On Sundays we wake up late, stay in pajamas most of the day ourselves and I make bacon %26amp; eggs for bfast (pretty much the only time we have them all week) and something special for dinner %26amp; dessert. We're trying for children so hopefully one day soon we'll be organizing our weekends around the pitter patter of tiny feet. :)Do you and your Spouse have a Sunday routine?
my 2 teams are the Bears and Steelers... Bears 5 trips to the red zone(last thursday), zero touchdowns. Steelers five trips to the red zone, zero touchdowns.


wtf?





I have regular 9-5 job during the week, and friday/sat nights, i work overnight schedule. I roll in to my house around 9AM, sleep for 3 hours, watch football, and watch more football, and I'm in bed by 5PM (not tonight, gotta watch Brady-Manning bowl) and wake up 6am monday to go work.





my last full day off was sometime in 2008, and my next full day off is memorial day 2010.
lmao....I do not have a Sunday routine, as my husband is deployed. But if he were here, I don't know....it involves cooking cleaning, washing of some clothes, and relaxing.
This is our day to do absolutely nothing except sit on the couch and scratch ourselves.
I am in the playpen with sweet mildred.. Crawl into our secret society
Why,yes we do.We avoid each other Religiously.
SEX ... SEX....SEX.......And Then ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment