Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For those of you that met your spouse and almost immediately married?

Would you do it again? Are you happy and how long have you been together?For those of you that met your spouse and almost immediately married?
We met, dated, fell in love, got engaged (she proposed to me), and married all in 5 weeks time. We were both 25 and we just knew by the end of the first date, which lasted 28 hrs. We just celebrated 42 yrs. Yes, we would do it all over again, but we probably wouldn't wait so long.For those of you that met your spouse and almost immediately married?
I believe that depends on whether there are children involved for either of you. And whether either of you would be expected to relocate as a result of the marriage. (drawing from personal experience - married 4 months after meeting and still madly in love - but tomorrow we file for divorce)
My husband and I met in Sept of 2006 moved in together in october 2006 I was six mos pregnant when we met. We have been together now 2yrs+ He is the best father to our children. That includes the girl I had who is now 2 and 5mo old boy. He and I are happy and in love and wouldn't change a thing. When I look into his eyes I see the man who I will grow old with. I am very lucky to have him.
I don't know if you would consider it immediately, but some have said we married too quickly. We got married exactly a year to the date of our first date. I think if I had it to do over again, I would wait a little longer. I love my husband, but he is my first serious relationship and sometimes I wonder...
from the day we met to the day we got married was only 6 months. we've been married 7 years with two children. We've had our normal ups and downs. But I'd marry him over and over if I could Its the best thing I've ever done.





P.s. We waited til after marriage for sex too. He truely loves and respects me. He told me he wanted to make me his wife not just some girl he's sleeping with thats when I knew he loved me when he told me he could wait.
I would marry him again in a heartbeat!! He is my best friend, my confidante, my lover, my hero, my everything. We got married after knowing each other for 6 months and will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary in May. I can't wait for our 60th and 70th anniversaries!!! =)
We knew each other about 3 months before we decided to get married.


She got pregnant.


We married after 6 months.


Would I do it again?


Under the same circumstances, no.


But as it is, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary this spring.


So, it's all good.
I am happy. I feel when It's meant to be, It's meant to be. A few years won't change that fact that that person is the one. We've been married for a year now and I'm just as much in love as the day I met him.
Met in Nov. 1987. Married in May 1988. Divorced April 1998. Second husband.. Met in Oct 1997 Married in Dec 2004. Remain married. Do it again? If there is a 3rd time I will want to know him 10 years first.
I met my husband on Oct 30th and we married Dec 17th, we have been married 14 years and though we have had the normal ups and downs of a relationship, I would do it again in a heartbeat!





Jenn
Together 2 years......married after only 6 months. We are still working out some bugs that should have been worked out before walking down the aisle
i dated my husband 9 months and now we have been married 5 yrs


3 kids 3 and a half 13 months %26amp; a new born im happy would do it again
...


Im not married
Yes I'm happy and we've been together 9 years now.
  • nose mask
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment