Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How would you tell you spouse/boyfriend that your pregnant?

Just curious, but how would you tell someone that your having a baby? Would you surprise them, or just tell them? I know for most of us we are really really wanting to conceive, so when we finally get that positive PT we are going to be so excited we will explode!!!How would you tell you spouse/boyfriend that your pregnant?
I will buy a lil gift box and put it n and gve to him like its really a presebt but in reality u no what it will b!How would you tell you spouse/boyfriend that your pregnant?
I am planning on surprising my boyfriend.聽 I'm thinking either by buying something for the baby and buying him the expectant father book and then telling him that there is something in the bag for him and let him find it.聽 Or, I am going to take a picture of the positive test and then mix it in with a bunch of other pictures and then have him look through the pictures until he gets to that one. I had a friend who's sister surprised her mom in a really cute way.聽 She found out shortly before Thanksgiving so she made a Thanksgiving card for her mom.聽 On the outside it said ';On this Thanksgiving day there is one thing to be thankful for';聽 and then on the inside she put a picture of the positive test and then wrote ';you are going to be a grandma.';
Whenever I am taking the test, I leave it on the side int he bathroom, my husband then goes and checks after a couple of minutes.





We have come to the agreement that if it is positive then he will tell me, if it's negative then he will throw it out and we won't discuss it.





After a year I am yet to see the result of any test I have taken.
I told my bf on fathers day. he wasn't a father yet so he was really confused when i handed him a wrapped box. when he opened it he was totally shocked to find a positive pregnancy test! he flipped out! in a good way...

No comments:

Post a Comment