Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How did you find your spouse or bf and gf?

SInce muslims can date, how did you find your significant other?


how old were you? and how did you guys meet and talk to eachother? on the phone, dinner, familys house?How did you find your spouse or bf and gf?
I met my fiance in High school.


Now im in Med School, Graduating in 3 years.


We just happened to talk, Talking is not haram, then we realized we like each other, then we both told our parents, we started out with phone, IM, and then finally engagement. This went on for about 3 years.





Were getting married in a couple of years :)How did you find your spouse or bf and gf?
We met in Math class lol, we are total nerds, and then he took me out and of course I had my sister and brother with us, well they were smart enough to give us privacy, we talk in class and have lunch together in University restaurants, after about 1 month e figured that we wanna marry , i know it is really fast but honestly neither of us saw why we would wait, we are both into science majors, both have the same interest and share the same view f life, well that is it, now we have been married for about 2 years and a half and we are more in love than we were just fiancees!
www.qiran.com


19, he was 27.


We didn't meet in person until our wedding night (3 years October 19th).


He sent me a message and I checked my profile on there and then he was online, saw me online and then initiated private chat with me. We traded pics, e-mai addresses, phone #s, and Yahoo Instant Messenger IDs. 18 days after I became Muslim we got married. Been happily married for almost 3 years and TTC since our wedding night.
I met my spouse at college, we were both non muslim and were just friends. He became muslim and gave me dawah .. we didnt see each other for a long while and we met up again .. He continued to give me dawah and i later converted! We carried on learning together and formed a relationship and last week we go married! :):):):):):)
in science


we hit it off pretty well


wat chemistry eh?





i was 20


he was 22-25





perfect huh?





amber: yeah, das wat u learn in chem in high school and college...how to make chemistry with guys...don't worry...ull learn it too. ;)
I dont care about those stuff. so nope.





@fariha-OMG!! Lool that was soo funny. yeah maannn what chemistry. Lol is that what we learn in hcemi class. im taking it, maybe he wil talk about ';chemistry later? Lol
i was 21 and met him at my place,used to talk on the phone ,it was an arranged marriage


and alhumdulilah love is still there
I have already found him, he just doesn't know it yet lol.
i was twenty-four and i met him at a bar





love at first sight
muslima.com

No comments:

Post a Comment