Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Has anyone ever cheated on their spouse and NOT regretted it?

I always see people on here saying, ';yeah I cheated and regret it'; but no one ever says they did not regret it. Just wondering.Has anyone ever cheated on their spouse and NOT regretted it?
yes and yes..it was too good to regret itHas anyone ever cheated on their spouse and NOT regretted it?
My ex cheated on me and showed no remorse, until i divorced him and a few years down the line she walked out on him, then he was trying to find me, but at first he regretted nothing not until he was the one hurt and kicked to the curb.
I have never cheated on a boyfriend or my fiance. I love him to much to do that. He's honestly the only person I can see myself with.





If he ever would cheat on me, I would leave him.





My rule is that its just me, or I'm gone.
They may regret it but most do it again anyway just to regret it all over again.
I'm sure there are people that think the promise to love and cherish their spouse until their death means nothing.





They are not people of their word.
If I found a man to cheat on, and made me happy...I would not regret it.
one time when i did it i didn't regret it cuz he cheated 1st
Yes.
the only way they regret it is if they got caught !
i didnt regret it or i wouldnt have done it in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment