Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When you get PO'd at your spouse/mate, what song plays in your head?

Mine is usually something by Guns 'n Roses.


What song plays through your head when you and your other do battle?When you get PO'd at your spouse/mate, what song plays in your head?
Crazy Train - OzzyWhen you get PO'd at your spouse/mate, what song plays in your head?
Usually either ';One Less Set of Footsteps'; or ';Lover's Cross'; by Jim Croce, or ';Far Behind'; by Eddie Vedder. Then again, since we often argue about where we live, sometimes its ';I Guess He'd Rather be in Colorado'; by John Denver. (I HATE Illinois.)





But there are children involved, so I've never had the courage to follow through.
It does not happen often.





Usually something from Ozzy or Guns 'n Roses and not ';Axel and Friends'; version.


GNR - UYL 1 Back off B***h or Double Talking Jive.


Ozzy - Most of his music


Also Aerosmith's The Other Side
';you p*ss me off, you f*ckin' jerk';








i believe it is called the rodeo song.
That 90s song by Sita - Jerk.





';You Jerk, You Jerk, you are such a Jerk. There are other words, but they just don't work'; etc...
No song...I just get a picture from the cartoons where my face turns bright red and smoke coming out of my ears and mouth :-)
This one
Whitesnake: Here I Go Again


That song sooooo was written for me.
I don't get songs when I'm Pissed...


Music is way to personal for me..


I'm a professional musician I can't relate


that to Anger...
I ususally get PO'd when he does something stupid, so it's always Robert Palmer singing ';the lights are on (boom boom), but you're not home (boom boom)....';
Interesting question ! Hmm.... . Katy Perry hot n cold . Yeah!
';One of My Turns,'; by Pink Floyd:





I feel


Cold as a razor blade


Tight as a tourniquet


Dry as a funeral drum
Fighter by Christina Aguilera
Yeah right , The ';wind and the withering'; Genesis ...,against your back out the airplane with some OTHER blonde ! You ';broke my honkey tonk'; heart !
It all depends on how much she pushes the envelope. It can range from ';Stop in the Name of Love'; to ';Aqua Lung.';
Wow., I don't get P.O that much.. I get songs in my head when I'm showering. that's about it





today is was '; lowrider';
';You can't always get what you want'; or


';With or Without You';
definitely G%26amp;R.
Die Mother-fuh-ka die...(from Office Space Movie...)
Love is a battlefield, Pat Benatar
Closer by Nine Inch Nails or Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Come Sail Away, by Styx...
Nights in White Satin, Moody Blues.
Drivers Seat: Sniff and the Tears.
That never happens to me when I'm mad.
G%26amp;R's I use to love her but i had to kill her...
Doin da Butt
something by G%26amp;R


or skid rows


Get The F**K out
just like you by three days grace
You're a JERK. I'm not sure who sings it, but OMG I hear that over and over in my head.
baby come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment