Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can someone other than my spouse file adultery against me?

My husband was Deployed for six months and this person has it out to get me and get him to leave me. Can she file adultery against me?Can someone other than my spouse file adultery against me?
Only if you're married to her.Can someone other than my spouse file adultery against me?
Let her. She has no right to do this and it is illegal.





Sue the witch for slander/libel/defamation if she does put in writing her accusation.





Find an attorney who specializes in civil matters and ask him/her about this.
She is not part of your marriage and can file nothing against you. Adultery is very hard to prove when brought up in a military setting. I imagine you are referring to a military situation. Rest easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment