Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How many times have you and your spouse made love in the last 90 days?

If it was less than 10 and they always used excuses legit or not would you be upset?How many times have you and your spouse made love in the last 90 days?
What is crazy to me is hearing about all the ladies whose husbands are neglecting them. Fellas, STEP UP!!!





Life gets busy, but my wife and I probably average 2-3 times weekly, so over 90 days, probably around 25-30.How many times have you and your spouse made love in the last 90 days?
FER FER must have forgotten that this is the internet and everything is pretty much anonymous!!





My wife and I have had sex exactly 1 time in the last 120 days and I am mad as hell about it. Whenever I ';ask'; for sex I get turned down. There is always an excuse. The stars and planets must align for love making to commence at my house. I have tried to see what the probelm is, I have talked to her about and she thinks I am ';blaming'; her for the problem, which I am not. I just want to know what I can do to make her happy.


The funny thing about it is that all is well in other areas of our life. I love her and she loves me. We both trust each other and we both do our ';roles'; in the family well.



many times dont know a number.





i had to have a couple of stitches on one side of my bits 8 days a go which wasnt done correctly at childbirth 6 months ago. since then had no sex (it has been 9 days) we are doing 69 most nights though cause that wont harm the stitches cause he sticks to the clit. If I can still carry on doing stuff after having stitches in my bits a week ago, i dont think there is anything that would stop me lol!
Like I keep count! My husband used to count when we first started having sex (which I thought was so goofy), but lost count after the first week (lucky me). In the last 90 days it was certainly more than 10. Less than 10 in 90 days? I think I'd go nuts!
About 25 times,,,usually twice a week, sometimes once a week, occasionally 3 times a week.!! Well, a little upset on less than 10, period, out of town, etc,,,,,
personally I've lost count. I would have to say at 3-4 times a week probably 50-60.





to Ferfer: Why did you even bother putting your two cents in?
Hmmm...I think we've had sex 3-4 times in 90 days.





Do I wish it were more often? Heck yes!





But he's content to sit on the couch and play PlayStation until he falls asleep every night.





Yay for me.
hey fer fer, this is like anonymous. I'm pretty sure fer fer isn't your real name just like Juggman isn't my real name...although it's a pretty accurate description.





Too many to count.
oh geeez, I dunno.....Im gonna estimate about 8-10 times, past 90 days.






I think we've skipped a total of 7 days in the last 90. Just because he was too tired or one of us was sick. But we're newly weds so we make love at least once everyday.
we have sex about 4-5 times a week. but thats us, different people have different needs.
more than 10, but less than 90! i don't know exactly. we usually average 3 times a week.
My husband and i have made love about 75 times in the last 90 days.
Not enough! All the time but I'm greedy!
0 A BIG GOOSE EGG!! I'D DO IT 3 TIMES A DAY TILL I WAS TIRED OF IT BUT THE HUSABND ISNT INTERESTED...


YAY ME
WE HAE SEX 4 TIMES A DAY
none of your buisness, and anyone who answers has NO respect for their wife.
too many to count!!
None... LOL we dont have a good sex life. We are haveing marital problems LOL
We do it constantly. I alwys make myself available to him. That is my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment