Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I be a full-time student and still sponsor my spouse to Canada?

I am in 1st year university. I am waiting for my husband to come to Canada, yes we have been waiting for a while now. In the meantime, life goes on. I am wondering if I have made a bad choice, and if they will be asking me again for proof of income. Is going to school going to negatively affect our case? And if so, what can I do, in case I need to argue my choice to better myself through education, hence for my family.Can I be a full-time student and still sponsor my spouse to Canada?
that's tough... contact the onsulate to find out the details. good luck!Can I be a full-time student and still sponsor my spouse to Canada?
yes, it is legal for him to come on a dependent visa but it might be difficult. As it is, you may be having a difficult time with your finances and it's not practical to expect that a ';student'; sponsors her spouse. However, if you do have the required finances for the time duration of your study, you can utilize the help of a good consultancy to expedite the visa process.





It is better if your husband comes to Canada by some specialized skills on a work visa.
  • nose mask
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment