Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Applying for a Green card for my spouse?

I don't have enough money to file the I-130 and I-485 together for my husband. Can I file the I-130 first and file the I-485 at a later date?Applying for a Green card for my spouse?
Ask your question over at www.immigrate2us.net at their forum. I think I remember reading about people in your situation on there. Good luck and wish you best!Applying for a Green card for my spouse?
If you're having a hard time scrounging up the money to pay for the forms to file, you might want to see if you meet the minimum poverty income level in order to get it approved. If your husband has the potential to become a public charge your petition will be denied.
You have to file I-130 first because you never know if your petition for your husband will be approved. Once its granted, that's the only time you can file for I-485.
my friend one time colored this documented card green and submitted it in to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment