Thursday, July 29, 2010

What nickname do you give your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend?

';future ex wife';


she loves that one!





What nickname do you give your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend?
i call my boyfriend these on a regular basis:Papi, Amante(means ';lover';),my boo and some other spanish names lol What nickname do you give your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend?
well for me hmm i called it SWEET HEART as a sign of sweet and two of hearts and HONEY is the sign of SWEETIEST%26lt;lol%26gt;ok good luck
My Marine call me ';bay'; (bei)and sometimes ';boo or Lil bella'; lil bella means lil beauty... I call him ';baby carrot'; i wont tell you why... lol
Luvee, Darling, Honey, and Sunshine
Either a shortening of their given name or none. Pet names are too cliche for me.
hunny, baby, babe, hun, whatever comes out at that point in time
babes, baby boo, bay, noopy [pronounced: nu-pee] (love that one)
Papi, baby boy, boo boo, mi amor, my love, my pookie lips.


Lol
I would give my boyfriend the nickname Hunny or Hun
Liar, as of tonight.
I call my boyfriend Ryan Ry-Ry and he calls me Boo.
fuzzy wuzzy poopie bear.
I call my boyfriend hunny bunny hehe :)
i sometimes call my bf tiger. hehe.
baby janoo, jan g aur i would add g at the end of his name.
I call my man beau which is another word for boyfriend
silly billy


hot stuff


cutie pie



mah behbeh






I call her Monkey fart. She calls me Fraggle Poo
he is bug and i am cherry :)
hes my alex bear:]

No comments:

Post a Comment