Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some valid reasons(in your opinion) for not being attracted to your spouse?

If he treated me like crap, I wouldn't be attracted to him no matter how hot he was.What are some valid reasons(in your opinion) for not being attracted to your spouse?
If their actions involved within the relationship are less than loving.


emotional abuse


physical abuse


cheating


verbal abuse all of these would allow my desire to deminishWhat are some valid reasons(in your opinion) for not being attracted to your spouse?
If he/she have many vices like smoking, being alcoholic, gambling, drugs and lots of bad habits.
the way he treats me, if he cheated on me, if he hadnt showered in five days
he mistreats you in anyway.
they are fat
  • rimmel
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment