Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the longest amount of time your spouse didn't try to make love to you???? ?

I have gained 10 pounds in the last year, worked 25-30 hrs a week, help his family all the time, I am a nice person and pretty (some people have told me I am not vain) I have tried to be adventuresome earlyier in our relationship and he didn't like tht. Do you think my hubby is just bored with me????What is the longest amount of time your spouse didn't try to make love to you???? ?
Who knows? It could be insecurity, or ED. Tell him you would really like it if he initiated once in a while.What is the longest amount of time your spouse didn't try to make love to you???? ?
In my realtionship, month or so- no longer intimate and now he hates me and is always angry. Why do I not feel intimate? Because we are not close, I am very depressed due to his cruel comments and so forth. I have low self-esteem. I am female though, so it is different actually. I say no or avoid as I feel he does not love me and I feel distant. Men can have low sex drive due to stress, anxiety, depression or in some rare cases (not saying yours, just heard of this from others ) they are seeing another on the side, don't get paranoid though as it is unlikely since you said he was never adventursome-that could mean a strict religious upbringing, feeling guilty about sexuality which causes depression (from my personal experience). Which makes more sense than an affair. So try talking about it perhaps. Hope all works out.
1 month.





I had decided that I would not look for my husband any more because every time that I did, I would get rejected and it would break my heart every time.





I decided to have him initiate sex. He just doesn't like to have sex as much as I do. Some men are like that - whether they have a lower libido, different chemistry - not all men are alike, and some are more into having sex and being more aggressive than others.





I also had a talk with him. We both have strong opinions against masturbating, and I told him that because we don't have sex often, I had felt the need to be touched and to climax for my sanity. Your body just ends up needing it. He understood.





When I told him how his lack of a sex drive was affecting me, emotionally and physically, he started to give in more and to do it and actually enjoy it. Eventually it feels good and he can't stop until he comes!





I get what I want - he gets to feel good about it too in the end.





Be open, be honest, be straightforward and talk. If you can't talk to your husband this way - how will you ever get satisfied?


He needs to know what you need, when you need it, and how.
5 days at that time of the month but sometimes he still tries to rub up on me while i am sleepin, and asks for other kinds of lovin so idk 48 hours???. We are open and have good communication and are adventurous. and i gained a lot when i had our child so i dont think that matters at least not in a truly loving relationship.


I am sorry i would say Communication communication communication.
I went for 2 months without sex....apparently i wanted it too much so i was put on a sex diet...things r good now tho.


Maybe you should talk 2 him and ask him whats going on.


He mite be like my ex brother in law...told my sister that after you get married that part of ur relationship is over....thank god they not 2gether anymore lol.
No,u need to have a change in ur life .Go on a weekend with ur husband and everythingz gonna be alright.
My boyfriend jumps at every chance he can. I am the one who never wants to.
my hubby didnt pursue me for 6 months. i was pregnant and he was banging his co worker.
6 months. I was pregnant then

No comments:

Post a Comment