Thursday, July 29, 2010

My spouse who wish to travel in korea including my kid what was the requirements?

please help me in this matter and i will be very thankful.ThanksMy spouse who wish to travel in korea including my kid what was the requirements?
iron.lun


People come here to get the answers to their questions. Do you need to be so rude? Why should someone have to learn English to post here? It is an international site.





engrabg


I don't know what country you are in, but I am giving you a link to the website of the Korean Embassy in Washington DC. On the left side of the page you will find a link to the visa page,and that will tell you everything you want to know. Many countries do not need a visa to visit Korea. May be your spouse and kid don't. It depends on their citizenship. That page will tell you.


If they do need visas, the application forms can be downloaded from the Embassy website to, and they are not complicated.


Best of Luck. My spouse who wish to travel in korea including my kid what was the requirements?
Post where you are from and you are likely to get a little more accurate answer.
Asian girl huh?? Yeah thats nice.
learn English then post a question
  • rimmel
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment