Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can child support enforcement agency make your spouse pay your support?

If you are asked to pay child support but are currently unemployed can they make your spouse pay child support for your child?Can child support enforcement agency make your spouse pay your support?
In my state if you don't pay...you go to jail. Not having a job means nothing. Your new spouse will not be held responsible for your child support.Can child support enforcement agency make your spouse pay your support?
I guess it depends on the state because my dad is disabled %26amp; unable to work therefore they do make his wife pay the support. This is in Indiana. If soemone knows this is illegal please let me know because I think it's worng also. He's (well his wife is) paying back support on my 1/2 brother who's 33 years old now!
No. That's all on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment