Thursday, July 29, 2010

Personally know anyone who has met their spouse through E-Harmony?

Do you personally know anyone who has stayed together with someone after meeting on EHarmony?





I haven't heard of anyone.Personally know anyone who has met their spouse through E-Harmony?
My father in law and his wife met on E-Harmony. They have been married for about a year. They got married after dating for less than a year. That's really soon in my opinion. But I guess you're already desperate if you are using E-Harmony.Personally know anyone who has met their spouse through E-Harmony?
No, but my friend has been dating about 3 girls a week from there for the last month or so. They rejected me. :( Apparently the founder is an evangelist xian and if you don't put in your profile that you're religious or spiritual, you get rejected.
E-Harmony? I saw the commerical, blah! I hate all the dating websites
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment