Thursday, July 29, 2010

My spouse is petitioning for me to come to the states, do you think it's best to hire a lawyer for the paper?

works, or just pay the $400 government charge and do it on line our self, anyone with a serious and valid opinion would be greatly appreciated.thanks.My spouse is petitioning for me to come to the states, do you think it's best to hire a lawyer for the paper?
Hi I went through that myself. Actually yesterday they told me I'm getting my greencard in about 10 or so days.





Anyway we did hire a lawyer. Cause it makes it easier they fill out everything for you, so you know there are no mistakes and if there is they take the blame not you.





It makes the process easier and sometimes faster. But you don't need it.





Yes it makes it easier, but it is also expensive. If that's not a problem I would say just go with the lawyer. But if you can't afford to put that much money into it I would suggest you do it yourself. It's not that hard but you do have to check it a lot of times to see there are no misspellings and also check around the internet, to read about it in all the different websites where they give you pointers on what to do. It'll make it easier for you.





If you have any questions you can contact me through here.





Best of luck!!!!My spouse is petitioning for me to come to the states, do you think it's best to hire a lawyer for the paper?
i petitioned to get my husband to the us. we didnt hire a lawyer. we DID go to an immigration help center that charges minimal fees to fill out the paperwork and answer all my questions. everything worked out perfectly for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment