Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you think it's bad for a woman to speak negatively about her spouse to a girl friend?

For example his bad habits, tendencies, etc?Do you think it's bad for a woman to speak negatively about her spouse to a girl friend?
I think most of us do that, but (even though I do it myself), I think it's unhealthy; it seems to make us focus more on the negative and make mountains of molehills.Do you think it's bad for a woman to speak negatively about her spouse to a girl friend?
Sometimes its neccessary to vent to someone about frustrating things in a relationship. It's healthy and the advice or just the listening ear can help a problematic situation with your spouse. However, degrading or namecalling of your spouse to others is not appropriate. You can express your frustrations without disrespecting him/her and causing others to lose respect for him/her also.
I do talk to my girlfriends about my husband when he makes me mad, but i don't tell all. Somethings in a relationship should be kept quiet.





But then again my husband and I really don't have many issues and so you know, if your husbands purposely does things to annoy you, he loves you. Mine has admitted to doing that with me and he loves me more then anything in the world. He just likes to bicker with me and then make up.





i say feel free to discuss things with your friends.. just don't get too detailed, how would you like it if all his friends knew every detail about you
No. All women ***** about their men to their friends. It's just kind of a fact of life. If I need someone to talk to about him, I'll go to a best friend. I don't ***** about him to all my friends, just a select few I trust not to say anything and to listen and help me if I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment