Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there a specific name for your cousins spouse?

When your cousin gets married, is there a name for their spouse that you would call them??Is there a specific name for your cousins spouse?
COUSIN INLAW


law in cousin


cousin law in


Law cousin in





HUSBAND OF COUSIN





cousin of husband


of cousin husband


husband cousin of





HUBBY OF MY CUZ





cuz of my hubby


my hubby cuz of


of hubby cuz my


hubby of cuz my


cuz my of hubby


hubby my of cuz


of hubby my cuz


my of hubby cuz


cuz of hubby my


hubby cuz my ofIs there a specific name for your cousins spouse?
I wouldn't think they'd change their name, I dunno.. maybe.. I'd call them whatever they were called before.
Um... My cousin's wife or My cousin's Husband =)
Mary? John?

No comments:

Post a Comment