Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to know how much is the minimun required income to bring a spouse to the USA?

I just want to know how much income its required for bringing to live to USA a spouse? THANKSI want to know how much is the minimun required income to bring a spouse to the USA?
To sponsor a foreigner (1) you must demonstrate an income of $17,500 per year. If you have children then the amount increases.





http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.p鈥?/a>I want to know how much is the minimun required income to bring a spouse to the USA?
My spouse sponsored me to apply for a green card, but i was already here as a student. It depends on your household, it starts from $ 17 500 if you are single and goes up. You will need to fill an immigrant petition form I-130 and I-864 to sponsor your spouse.
I think there is like a 25,000 yearly income required. But it doesn't have to be the spouse of the immigrant who earns that much. Because you can get a sponsor for the income part.
There is no minimum income for spouse. There is one for fiance(e). It is usually the poverty level.
I think the determining factor is the immigration status of the US resident spouse.
There is no minimum income requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment