Thursday, July 29, 2010

If you died would you haunt your spouse?

I would...I'd remind him to do things like ';it's time to do the dishes'; or ';Don't forget to take out the trash'; (in a spooky voice)...I guess it wouldn't be that much different from real life.If you died would you haunt your spouse?
Yes, I would keep changing the channel on the tv, to watch what I like.If you died would you haunt your spouse?
no i wouldnt haunt him i lovee him so much i mean


i would like him to remember me but


also to move on and have another spouse you know


he's young and i want him to be happy even


though it may not be with me :]
You better believe it 24-7 . I would visit him every night he would never get any sleep. And he would wish every day he had went first!
This is hilarious....heck ya I would, I'd rattle chains and keep him up all night as payback for all his snoring. And God forbid he remarry..wahahaha!
nope, lol!
That would be so annoying. I'd get on with my afterlife, date other ghosts, go out on the undertown.
not in a scary way but I guess I'd do little things to let him know I was still around.
No I'd try and help her, like in Ghost.
if i died i would haunt my creditors





or the bully in my high school





i'd poltergeist his b%tt.
no, i won't haunt him, but i will let him see me...
Not at all,i love him.
no it would hurt to see them fall in love with someone else x
no, I wouldn't want him to think he was losing his mind or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment